Scammers will never ship an order, they don’t even carry any stock, they just pretend to. They spam on forums, on Wickr, Reddit, Discord and the likes all day long. They will seem friendly and stay in touch with you until you stop sending them further money.
1. Known scammers:
- Polygun20 on Wickr & email@example.com
- seanpaxson on Wickr & email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Bitcoin Wallet ID: 18e4x69N9384UmGqizBNou2NTcrDScqe1b
- RCVendorLeon on Wickr (identity theft; Leon is real but was hacked and some scammer is using his account now. The real Leon switched to a different account on Wickr: RCLeon. The real Leon also created a web site: https://godchems.com and you can text him a message via WhatsApp: Hi Leon, could I try a sample order for a good price?
PS: Be careful with Wickr. It’s obvious that there are both drug dealers and many, many scammers around. You will be screwed like seven out of ten times there. Some folks are crazy. They consider stealing and lying to you a business idea. These scammers become more and more, you would not believe it, but these thieves make plans and make use of common marketing knowledge. These are marketing guys are running their fraud scheme by the means of modern marketing strategies. Like it was an regular business, they would work for, it’s grotesque.
Dug dealers are of course also shitheads already, bu these scammers gimme the creeps. My dream was to destroy their dreams of stealing from you, beating them with no budget at all but with heart and by holding the community tight.
- lizardlabs.io (identity theft, the real LL wholesale vendor uses lizardlabs.eu)
- research-chemical.org (they offer Mepedrone, Ketamine and Etyhlphenidate, all banned substances. Definitely scammers.
- universal-rcvendors.com (The Chinese scammer seanpaxson who spends all day spamming forums and now has even built a fake web shop front. a scam report (onion link))
home-chemistry.com is a scam web site. These crooks stole the logo and name from the Dutch RC Shop https://homechemistry.nl. These two are in no way affiliated. That scam site with the .com-domain works so well, because https://homechemistry.nl blocks users coming from outside the Netherlands.
purpleghostchemicals.net = scam. Performed an exit scam years ago, then returned an now they are scamming people again.
Received a couple of Scam Reports
- Pura Vida – psychonautlabo.nl
Probably not a scammer and no exit scam either. Seems like they stopped running their shop already a while ago. However, they still take orders. Quote: “We are closing due to increasing risks, too much lost batches from China and also due to the new European law (precursors and analogues will be forbidden soon“. They have 80% negative reviews on Trustpilot.
Just as of today, they told me that they bought the shop, and that the changing of ownership, caused some confusion. They wanted to close the shop very soon but have many orders yet to ship. Due to the Corona epidemic they can not go to work now as usual, but to quote them again: “We are not gone, we are back! And yes with corona etc we are a lot behind of shipping actually“
2. How could I tell a scammer from a real vendor?
- Scammers spam on forums. A real shop owner wouldn’t spam his ads just anywhere but stick to his own thread and interact with possible customers there.
- If someone is advertising both Research Chemicals (NPS) AND illegal substances, then it’s definitely a scammer. Especially if someone who pretends to ship from China would offer any kind of Fentanyl or other scheduled substances, do not trust them, do not even think of sending a single dollar!
- Scammers often have no reviews and there is no discussion with customers. This is because they change their nickname and email-address a couple of times each year.
- Scammers usually take email orders only, they don’t have a shop.
- However, there are also shops that will scam you. These tend to steal photos from other websites and will often attract attention by absurdly high minimum orders starting from a 100 grams and their ridiculous prices. Many of them are easily to be identified as spammers since they would advertise illegal drugs as well.
- Remember: No Chinese citizen will ever sell you illegal drugs. Chinese prisons are no fun place to stay.
- If a web shop does not seem to work properly and their support tells you to simply place an order per email instead => scammer.
How do scammers work
- Scammers will either advertise small samples or huge orders for almost no money.
- A scammer advertising small test orders will talk you into paying more, making it e.g. 100 Euros. He will always find an excuse for that.
- The parcel will never arrive. The scammer then offers you two possibilities: A 50% re-ship for e.g. 50 Euros or another 100 Euros for a full reship.
- If you send more money he will claim that he had not received the money, although the Bitcoin transaction details prove that the transaction was successful.
- If you refuse to send even more money, because you caught him lying already, he will start ghosting you.
- Another thing: Scammers would sometimes accept half the payment upfront, the other half once the parcel has arrived. Not even as a loyal customer you would be given such an opportunity with real RC Shops.
- Sad, but true: Scammers may easily make 50.000 USD per month…
- Beware: With that much money they can pay marketing agencies to write them hundreds of good reviews on e.g. Yahoo Answers, which seems to have no quality assurance at all. At the same time, scammers pay other criminals to attack websites like scam.directory, so that these are not being reachable. Scammers are just scum and ruin everything.
4. Sources, Lists of Scammers
THE SCAM DIRECTORY / Drugs Scam
A great source that not only lists scammers but publish details about how the scams are done. Reading these articles will allow you become better at recognizing a scammer.
RCVendors.com Forum : Scammers
A new forum with a thread dedicated to known scammers
Report scammers, the site has no problems with publishing real names and phone numbers of scammers, and also find a search function for their scam reports database.
A reddit sub about (drug) scams. The only one of these that makes sense actually. This sub allows naming names and providing email addresses and the like.
You may name the scammer by his name und web address, but not provide links to alternatives.
Blacklisted RC vendors
Forum reviews, don’t believe everything you read!
The most popular review platform for online shops. A good start to finding out whether a website is reliable or not, actually. They have a quality assurance software and team to delete obvious spam. Still, especially with Research Chemical websites, reviews tend to be positive, even if the shop was sending warm bullshit to its customers. Do not trust everything you read.
The BBB Scam Tracker for Canada, the USA and Mexico
Over 200,000 scam reports from ebay to wickr and scam shops have been reported to this review portal for North America. Also have a look at their tips on how to avoid scammers.
4. Please DO REPORT scammers to the police!
If you have been ripped off, were being scammed, money was stolen from you – you will of course report this crime to the police!
Reporting crime can be done anonymously as well, but unless you tried to order Schedule I substances, there really is nothing you would have to be afraid of!
Here you find links and information on how and where to report fraud.
Disclaimer: This list was copied from https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/ a useless forum run by asshole noob moderators , but this list seems to be helpful:
- Site to report scams in Europe:
- Site to report scams in Britain (UK):
- Site to report scams in Canada:
FTC scam alerts:
Please do report any a delivery scam to the US Federal Trade Commission:
If your country is not on the list,
please simply report the fraud
to your nearest police station.