Samples tested: 3-MMC & A-PiHP rocks
3-mmc4cmc is a wholesaler, possibly affiliated with Jukis Lab, allegedly based in Bulgaria but shipping from the Netherlands.
They offer Cathinones only right now and sell them in bulk starting from 100 grams (à 4 Euros per gram). The more you buy, the cheaper the price per gram gets. However, one of the substances was found to be disappointing by our testers.
3-mmc4cmc are pretty sure they knew what they were doing, criticising them or comparing them to better labs tends to be answered in an outstandingly unfriendly way.
- Quick and direct customer service in replies.
- Very slow shipping (from the Netherlands).
- Most likely they are associated with “Jukis Lab” because both weren’t able to ship the products before the identical date. When I asked them they replied “We do not provide information on our collaborators” instead of answering with a decided NO.
- Typical “moon rocks” texture.
- Almost perfectly white colour with notes of bright dust (I usually find dirty rocks of a slight light yellow).
- Odour (slightly pronounced) between acetone and plastic; Different from the usual synthetic Cathinones I’ve been used to.
- Anesthetization of lips and tongue.
They claim that, according to their lab tests, it was real 3-MMC.
I asked them (twice) if they would send me those lab test results, but 3mmc4cmc responded with nothing but sentences stuffed full with insults…
We did not like the 3-MMC that 3mmc4cmc.com sold us.
We literally flushed thousands of Euros down the can 😦
Click the images to enlarge them.
First impressions of the A-PiHP:
- Particularly crumbly rocks with the same consistency as the white truffle.
- Externally it has an off-white colour with an internal tone tending to ocher/grey.
- Odour equal to the substance A-PHP: Chemical sperm… I know it’s a definition that Oxford wouldn’t use, but the smell is just like that 😉
- Strong anesthetization of lips and tongue.
Click an image to enlarge it.
Thanks to our friends J., F. & K. & the whole clique!
3mmc4cmc Shop Description & Links