Good Morning in 2021! (Happy New Year)

Good morning in 2021!
A Happy New Year 2021 to You!

A Happy New Year to You!

Wake up, it’s 2021 – the better future for everyone has begun!

We already made plans and have ideas lined up. RC SCENE will surprise this year: New vendors will be added, crimes will be solved, we will have a closer look at Sweden, the country with the world’s most dynamic and innovative research chemicals scene. We will discuss and explain things together with vendors and a new manufacturer (a real lab with real chemists, already ISO certified).

Thank you for sticking with RC SCENE,
enjoy the better future, you deserve it.


I used to do drugs.
I still do, but I used to, too.

Mitch Hedberg

Alcoholism is a disease, but it’s the only one you can get yelled at for having. Goddamn it Otto, you are an alcoholic. Goddamn it Otto, you have Lupus… One of those two doesn’t sound right.

Mitch Hedberg


Mitch Hedberg – Why I hate dreaming
(Just For Laughs Festival, 2004)
BOYS NOIZE feat. Snoop Dogg – Got It
“I’ve been headed, been headed, but still got it.”
Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys – Empire State of Mind
Shit, I made the Yankee hat more famous than a Yankee can.”
Eminem – Kamikaze
“Last year didn’t work out so well for me…”

RC SCENE Tag Cloud

1cP-LSD 2-FDCK 3-fpm 3-MMC 4-CMC 4F-MPH 2020 A-PHP A-PiHP Bust Cannabinoids chemical collective joke China Etizolam Europe Flubromazolam Lizard Labs Mini-Review Netherlands News opioids Photos Predator-RC Product Samples Psychedelics RC SCENE Rechemco Research Chemicals Samples Kømpliance SHop-Discussion Shop Experience Shop Review Substance Warning Thanks for sticking with RC SCENE The Real RC TRC Trusted Shop Review Trusted Shop Reviews Trusted Vendor USA video Warnings WHO

How do you feel about this? Have you made different experiences? Please share with the community and post a comment 🙂

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

2 responses to “Good Morning in 2021! (Happy New Year)”

  1. darkhigh80 Avatar

    Im still not sure if REAL RCC is legit or not….i placed an order but never ordered from UK…..and ne say no tracking! Anyone domestic ever not get thei7

    1. KØMPRØMÆT :: Research Chemicals (@rc_scene) Avatar


      If The Real RC were not 100% reliable, he would a) be categorized as a scammer and b) for sure not having received a banner on this site as a thank you for his generous donation that allows RC SCENE to survive.

      They change their shipping to overseas all the time. However, US customs place test orders all the time as well. So, nothing is certain with orders coming from Europe, unfortunately.

      90% of orders arrive, the remaining 10 percent may wait for two months (or longer even, ask them, I have no clue) and then ask for a reship.

Create a website or blog at

%d bloggers like this: