Last updated: March 13, 2023
Scammers take your money but will never ship an order; they don’t even carry any stock; they just pretend to. They spam on forums, on Wickr, Reddit, Discord and the likes all day long. They even have set up fake web shops. They think can get away with fraud because nobody ever reports scammers to the police. Some will act friendly and stay in touch with you until you stop sending them more and more of your money.
2. How could I tell a scammer from a real vendor?
4. Wikihow: How to report a fraud website in the USA (external link)
1. Known scammers:
E-Mail / Wickr scammers
- Wickr adamslim599 obvious scammer
- cnbilly on Wickr = Chemise Pascher Technology Co.,Ltd
Telephone: 86-13122472574 / Mobile: 86-13122472574 are known scammers
- JBerg, Wickr: Mrberg19new, Wickr: Benzobear (scams all new customers, it seems…)
- Skype: kerrychemltd wickr: kerrychemltd (Asian scammer. Will talk you into placing an order, then you never hear back from him)
- Legitkem on Wickr, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Wickr: lipengzi (Li Peng Zi) is an obvious scammer constantly spamming and even contacting strangers on Wickr…
- Polygun20 on Wickr & polygunpaynerc@i_am_the_hawk
- RCVendorLeon on Wickr (allegedly an identity theft done by a teenager to Liu Leon / RCLeon…; scammed customers…)
- seanpaxson on Wickr & email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bitcoin Wallet ID: 18e4x69N9384UmGqizBNou2NTcrDScqe1b
- email@example.com (A scamming piece of shit, lowlife, that will only steal your money)
- synnester (Wickr: synnester), very convincing scammer claimes to have a lot of chems (as well as a few hard drugs – which is a red flag!), says he’s from NY and used to have a dnm shop
- Wickr: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: +12098544079, Telegram: +12162307625, email: email@example.com (scammer that will try to sell you Research Chemicals, scheduled substances and illicit pharmaceutics. Don’t believe a word he says.)
PS: Be careful with Wickr. There are both drug dealers and scammers around. You will be screwed like seven out of ten times if you blindly trust a strager offering you drugs. Some folks are crazy. They consider stealing and lying to you a business idea. These scammers become more and more, you would not believe it, but even more so these thieves make use of typical marketing tricks. Some are running their fraud schemes through modern marketing strategies. Like it was a real business, it’s grotesque.
Drug dealers are, of course, also shitheads already, but these scammers gimme the creeps. My dream was to destroy their dreams of stealing from you, beating them with no budget at all but with heart and by holding the community tight.
BTW, #avoid rentry.co! It is operated by criminals who will never react to scam reports.
Known Scam Web Shops
- 3mmc-store.com is a scam. Do not even contact them.
- alprazolampowdersuppliers com (do not even think of sending those scammers a single cent, they will steal your money and never ship anything.)
- bestonlinechems.com A web shop with an imprint stating an address in the USA while at the same time offering scheduled drugs like Ecstasy, Crystal Meth and prescription medicine like Morphine is an obvious scam of course.
- bongochems com (Selective scammers, please see here for details. As a side note, do not trust forum admins defending scammers!)
- calibudsonlineshop*com = SCAM
- chemcloud.com is a scam.
- chemicalfrog com Scam web shop
- chemsterdam nl (Scammers. See e.g. their Trustpilot Reviews)
- chemise-pascher ( = cnbilly on Wickr) are known scammers.
wap china cn / Pharmaceutical / chemise-pascher /
- www.chemicallabus_com (Especially mean Scam scheme that never ships but tries you to make you send them more and more money. chemicallabus scam)
- chemicaleu.com is another scam site by the Exdechem group. DO NOT ORDER!
- chempirate.com is a scam
- chinabestchems com (scammers, they work with fake reviews on Trustpilot and spam forums, but no real shop would offer banned substances)
- crocochem.com SCAM REPORT (The scammers you might already know from e.g. the Exdechem Scam Shop were kicked by their web host and now try it with their already fourth scam shop within a single year. They constantly change names (these days they scam as crocochem) to not be disguised as scammers by users conducting a short search on e.g. Trustpilot, Google, or Bing.)
- Exedchem com (delivery Scam, see here for details)
- gblmagic com (a professionally looking scam site, don’t fall for them just because they use a modern looking website template! Click the link to my review where I point out why this shop for sure is no real business.)
- godchems com (“RCLeon” is a selective Scammer who does not live up to the delivery guarantee he is (or was at that time) advertising with. We have one case documented, in which he basically stole 1,700 USD from a customer and even admitted it. He pays almost every forum in the USA to be listed reliable. BEWARE: He is also part of a criminal organization that smuggles Schedule I substances to California and ships them in bulk amounts to street dealers from there.)
[ Edit: Since Liu Leon requested (or rather blackmailed us with his TrustPilot review) describing that scam accident in all its details including proof, we will deliver that. Might take a while, though, we will definitely not publish any real names or the like and have to think about how to best do this. ]
- glochemlab com – An obvious scam website. Typos, pretends to carry products that have not been around for years. Also, they seem to have copied the old Realchems webshop. They offer “Real T-Shirts”. The scammers stole the photos from Realchems, the t-shirt shows a print saying ReaChems”…
- herbalresearchchem com (This is scam as scam gets. They think people would risk ordering with them hoping to receive banned drugs, but the site is so badly done and so obviously a fake business that hopefully nobody will order.)
- herbalresearchchem com a scam website. Uses product photos stolen from other shops and offer banned substances like MDMA, Crystal Meth, Ritalin, Heroin…
- home-chemistry.com is a scam. These crooks stole the logo and name from the Dutch RC Shop https://homechemistry.nl. These two are in no way affiliated. That scam site with the .com-domain works so well, because https://homechemistry.nl blocks users coming from outside the Netherlands.
- houstonchemicalsonline.com are scammers! They do not even have a single product in stock and the pictures they use on their website are stolen from other web shops. Avoid!
- internationalresearchchemicals.com Scam website offering scheduled drugs like crystal meth…
- la-researchchemicals.com (Scam webshop trying to make you believe he could send you research chemicals, scheduled drugs and illicit pharmaceutics)
- legitresearchchemicals com – obvious scam openly advertising Crystal Meth etc. Has created multiple websites, his WickR is “legitkem”
- legitrcvendorsusa com – Wickr: adamslim599 – A scam site, uses images stolen from different real vendors, and even advertises scheduled substances. This scam site is pathetic name cloning a reliable vendor we list on the US page. These two are in no way affiliated! Please make sure not to fall for impersonators and only use contact details and links as provided on e.g. our US page.
- leopoldchems com is a scam / fraud web shop. Do NOT believe any positive reviews about them, they wrote them all theirselves!
- lizardlabs io (identity theft, the real LL wholesale vendor uses lizardlabs.eu)
- Neev Labs (neev labs are a scam, that appears under different internet domains/addresses)
- oceanviewrcs.com (SCAM!) Also uses: redzoneRCs@protonmail.com & redzoneRCs@protonmail.com & redzonercs.com. (Spams in forums and om blogs, do not fall for him, just ignore and/or delete his messages.)
- omicanexpress.com = SCAMMER
- purpleghostechemicals net (used to be a reliable shop, closed, website was cloned, looks like it used to,but is a scam shop now)
- qualitychemlab com Offers substances like Fentanyl and Crystal Meth, obvious scam
- rc-forum net (Scam Alert! This forum was built by scammers, to be able to spam all day. The shops spamming there are fake, avoid that thing.)
- re-chemonlinestore*com = SCAM
- RapidResearch (told everyone his webpage would have been hacked, added a new email address and scammed his customers during September 2020. In October, he returned like nothing had happened and wants you to continue business with him. Avoid that asshole.)
- REEFIND CHEMS, refindchem com, Reefind Chemicals (Obvious scammer claiming to offer Research Chemicals but advertising Crystal Meth, Ecstasy and other illegal substances. Is said to be Russian. There is no such thing as a web shop on the internet advertising known to be illegal substances!)
- research-chemical.org (seem to offer Mephedrone, Ketamine and Etyhlphenidate, all banned substances. Definitely scammers.)
- Research-Chemicals-Team info (A The Real RC company that seems constantly scamming customers)
- rc-chems.org (an obvious scam shop that claims to carry 4-MMC, MDPV, Methylone, Pentedrone etc. and to ship from Germany)
- rentry.co pastes are very likely to be a scam
- sunnyrcshop.com is a scam! It’s the same two guys that used to steal your money under the name Sylicybin.
- Syliscybin Scam Report ( A scammer who would steal your money and never ship you anything or reply to further emails. A user on Discord going by the name “bleetherlove” is actively advertising that scammer on e.g. the RCVPBACKUP server. An admin removed “bleetherlove”, who probably is the scammer himself from the server, but the main administrator invited him again. To be on the safe side, we do not link any longer “RC Vendor Police” / “RCVPBACKUP” / “Food4Plants”. Take care! Many Discord server were created to create revenue. For every direct deal (or scam), server owners would get a share of the deal.
- rcvendors.com Forum (A fraud scheme: They advertise some web shops as “trusted old shop” that indeed are scammers. Some of these shops they have built themselves and they publish fake reviews to make them seem reliable. The guys running this are from Romania. The chemical-services admin is available via phone number +40 757 530 799.
- universal-rcvendors.com (The Chinese scammer seanpaxson who spends all day spamming forums and now has even built a fake web shop front. a scam report (onion link))
- rc-chemical.com (Scam!)
- realchem-store.com = SCAM
- syntheticincense.com – Scam website advertising Crystal Meth, Mephedrone etc..
- purpleghostchemicals.net = scam. Performed an exit scam years ago, then returned and now they are scamming people again.
- TranquilTreats Candy Shoppe https://rentry_co/tranquiltreatsshoppe/
(imitates another vendor, cloned his website. Uses the email SweetShoppe@protonmail.com and will definitely steal your money.)
- usresearchemshop.com is a SCAM / MED supply shop / +17077542066 = SCAMMER +1(862) 305-0683 = SCAMMER / firstname.lastname@example.org = THIEF / jameswalkers / email@example.com = THIEF
- trychemical.com trychemical = SCAM
- uvidemchemist.com = SCAM
- vohlabs.com = obvious scammers who just copied together products with inconsistent pictures from other shops.
- qualitychemlab.com – offers Crystal Meth, Fentanyl, Ketamin, …. an obvious scam site
- worldresearchchemicals.com – obvious scam, steals product photos from other shops and offers banned substances like Fentanyl, Carfentanyl, MDMA; Wickr id – researchchems09; Skype: worldresearchchemicals
- TG Chemicals Scam: thetgcrc.com Scam Site & TGC-RC.shop Scam Site & TGC-RC.ru Scam Site are two brothers hiding from international police in Moscow. They seem friendly and are very communicative. They will still steal your money. They are scammers, forget them.
- Pura Vida – psychonautlabonl
Seems like they stopped operating their shop already a while ago. However, they still take orders.
2. How could I tell a scammer from a real vendor?
- Scammers spam on forums. A real shop owner wouldn’t spam his ads just anywhere but stick to his own thread and interact with possible customers there.
- If someone is advertising both Research Chemicals (NPS) AND illegal substances, then it’s definitely a scammer. Especially if someone who pretends to ship from China would offer any kind of Fentanyl or other scheduled substances, do not trust them, do not even think of sending a single dollar! It is definitely a scam because we are on the clearnet and nobody sane could dare offering such substances on the “regular” internet. Such substances are a good indicator to tell a scam. Ilegal hard drugs, if anywhere, are offered in criminal darknet markets because all these substances have been made illegal
- Scammers often have no reviews and there is no discussion with customers. This is because they change their nickname and email-address a couple of times each year.
- Scammers usually take email orders only, they don’t have a shop. If they should have a shop check it for errors: inconsistent pictures, banned substances, inconsistent naming of products, contradictory statements, etc.
- However, there are also shops that will scam you. These tend to steal photos from other websites and will often attract attention by absurdly high minimum orders starting from a 100 grams and their ridiculous prices. Many of them are easily to be identified as spammers since they would advertise illegal drugs as well.
- Remember: No Chinese citizen will ever sell you illegal drugs. Chinese prisons are no fun place to stay.
- If a web shop does not seem to work properly and their support tells you to simply place an order per email instead => scammer.
How do scammers work
- Scammers will either advertise small samples or huge orders for almost no money.
- A scammer advertising small test orders will talk you into paying more, making it e.g. 100 Euros. He will always find an excuse for that.
- The parcel will never arrive. The scammer then offers you two possibilities: A 50% re-ship for e.g. 50 Euros or another 100 Euros for a full reship.
- If you send more money he will claim that he had not received the money, although the Bitcoin transaction details prove that the transaction was successful.
- If you refuse to send even more money, because you caught him lying already, he will start ghosting you.
- Another thing: Scammers would sometimes accept half the payment upfront, the other half once the parcel has arrived. Not even as a loyal customer you would be given such an opportunity with real RC Shops.
- Sad, but true: Scammers may easily make 50.000 USD per month…
- Beware: With that much money they can pay marketing agencies to write them hundreds of good reviews on e.g. Yahoo Answers, which seems to have no quality assurance at all. At the same time, scammers pay other criminals to attack websites like scam.directory, so that these are not being reachable. Scammers are just scum and ruin everything.
3. DO REPORT scammers!
If you have been ripped off, were being been scammed, money was stolen from you – you will, of course, report this crime to the police!
Reporting crime can be done anonymously as well, but unless you tried to order Schedule I, II or III substances, there really is nothing you would have to be afraid of!
Here you find links with tipps and information on how and where to report cyber crime.
- Site to report scams in Europe:
- Site to report scams in Britain (UK):
- Site to report scams in Canada:
Reporting and tips in the USA:
The Northern California Illicit Digital Economy (NCIDE) Task Force (Onion Link)
FTC scam alerts:
USA: Please also do report any delivery scam to the US Federal Trade Commission:
If your country is not in the list,
please simply report the fraud
to your nearest police station.
How do you feel about this? Have you made different experiences? Please share with the community and post a comment 🙂