Fucking Alpha-PHP. A bag of white powder looking like Hollywood sent selfies it took on holiday trips. [ About the New Samples Kømpliance Community idea. ]

Danger Dan – Das ist alles von der Kunstfreiheit gedeckt (2021)

Pure speculation, of course

The police here are 90% perfectly pure per cent making it a demanding job for the remaining 10%, of which 3% might or might not be notorious drunks yet. One told me he was sorry but cannot read; I swear this is true. Two of his colleagues also failed but explained to me that this list with names and door numbers was obviously too much read. I am not complaining because they were helpful and sure tried their best when they suggested I should just check every door in the building because most would have names on them. How many stories that building has, they didn’t know, but could have been a rather rhetorical question, anyway.

There is a lot of suffering and pain involved in silly Sellkies’ idea of introducing me as an Austrian fascist in underground forums. He must have known that Hitler was not German but from Austria.

Clara Luzia – The Waving Ones (are us, don’t you recognize us? We’ve been waiting here for years, waiting for someone to guide us home …again)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RC SCENE Tag Cloud

1cP-LSD 2-FDCK 3-fpm 3-MMC 4-CMC 4-MMC 4F-MPH 2020 A-PHP A-PiHP Approved Shop Review Cannabinoids chemical-collective.com chemical collective joke China Etizolam Europe Flubromazolam Isotonitazene Lizard Labs Mini-Review Netherlands News opioids Photos Product Samples Psychedelics RC SCENE Research Chemicals Safe NOT Scam Sample Packs SHop-Discussion Shop Experience Shop Review Substance Warning Thanks for sticking with RC SCENE The Real RC therealrc.com Toxicity Trusted Shop Review Trusted Shop Reviews Trusted Vendor USA Warnings WHO

Hi, feel free to share your thoughts and/or questions 🙂

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

One response to “Fucking Alpha-PHP. A bag of white powder looking like Hollywood sent selfies it took on holiday trips. [ About the New Samples Kømpliance Community idea. ]”

  1. Kommentator Avatar
    Kommentator

    Macker ich bin maximal verwirrt, muss mich wohl noch ein bisschen rein lesen 😂
    Aber Bibiza ist definitiv 🔥

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com