gossip. chitchat. news. questions & answers.
- If you happen to read something of interest, please share it in the comments section.
- Older news will be moved to separate posts, to find them just click the button on bottom of this page.
The Netherlands have a special police unit dedicated to mail orders of Drugs and Research Chemicals
(December 2020, Permalink)
An interesting detail for all those of you who believe European vendors were selective scammers: In 2017, Finland had contacted the Netherlands for assistance since they had seized 90 packets containing synthetic designer drugs coming from the Netherlands. A specialized Post / Parcel Intervention Team (P2it), a kind of Special Unit of the Dutch Police that works closely with PostNL, and basically was installed only to stop mail containing drugs within the Netherlands already, had started investigating and arrested the drug & research chemical vendors.
So in case, your order did not arrive,
your package could already have been confiscated in the Netherlands!
USA: RC Vendor faces up to 5 years prison time for selling RC Benzos.
(December 2020, Permalink)
Already in January, a US Research Chemical Vendor selling the Research Chemical Benzodiazepines Clonazolam, Diclazepam, Flubromazolam & Etizolam form was convicted for Online Sale & Distribution of Unapproved Drugs Obtained from Overseas.
As part of a written plea agreement, Mr Ash acknowledged causing a loss of more than $550,000 but not more than $1,500,000. He further agreed to forfeit approximately $230,000 in currency seized from his home and a bank account under his control. Mr Ash also agreed to the entry of an additional forfeiture money judgment in the amount of $550,000.
The defendant faces a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison, and in addition, a fine of up to 250,000 USD. All of his illicit income was confiscated.
Please find further details on the case in a press release by the department of Justice – U.S. Attorney’s Office, Western District of Pennsylvania from 01/21/2020
PS: TOLD YA!
AS LITTLE AS 2 USD
Thank you so much for supporting RC SCENE!
If you find RC SCENE to be helpful or interesting,
the Bitcoin wallet for anonymous donations is 1NwEHYnysfaSAYXn7xS47CGA9fktyMfrEP
- Donations between 2 USD and 24 USD are welcome.
Please do not go over your limit, it is the gesture that counts.
Also, please have an eye on the fees. Some donations turn out to be less than the fees that were charged for the transaction.
- The money will be used for web hosting, plugins, Adobe and other software licenses, investigation expenses (yes, really), shipping costs for samples, Skype credits, and hopefully a Christmas card for everyone who contributed throughout the year.
- RC SCENE is a non-profit project, rest assured that no one will ever make profit with the site. Also, RC SCENE is neither affiliated with any nor operating its own RC shop.
- PS: The figures the Bitcoin blockchain indicates for “Total Received” and “Total Sent” are fantasy figures. I have no clue how these are calculated. Only “Transaction History” and “Balance” are accurate.
Got more time than money?
It would be great if the RC SCENE community could help verifying shops by providing five sentences and two product photos from orders you recently purchased. Thank you!